As we wind-down Keberly Photography’s busiest year ever, we managed to sneak in a few fun Halloween portraits. Check out these seriously silly shots from the Team Kebs Halloween Extravaganzza.
Representin’ the West Side (of Livonia)
Yo, yo, yo… I got more rhymes than… uh… something, something, something…
And you thought that Russ did his best work from behind the lens! Teacher gets an A+ for effort on this costume.
The Album Drops!
Now available on CD, LP, 8-track and cassette!
Log-Man flexes his muscles, dressed as his favorite Spider-Man villain.
A little more chaotic than your typical photo shoot — Nana Sally helped to corral the Keblets while Papa Kebs provided the coverage!
Jinkies, Scooby-Doo there’s a mystery to be solved — Kiki becomes a “meddling kid” every Halloween!
Mason wore his Scooby-Doo costume every day during the week of Halloween, asking, “is it time to go Trick-or-Treat yet?”
Pro-tip: Feed your little one some Scooby Snacks so that he’ll hold still for photos!
Janell gives our little Corpse Bride some finishing touches.
Brynn goes all-out with her costume — recycling her flower girl dress from Uncle Marshall’s wedding.
Corpse Bride Setup Shot
Corpse Bride in the Studio
¡Yo soy El Guapo! A little Luchadore action from Ryan.
Xtra-large Batman meets xtra-small costume!
Thanks for looking, and laughing, with us — see you next year for another spook-tacular series of photos. Maybe we can even convince Janell to dress up!
- Team Kebs Family Photo Shoot · The irony of running a photo studio is that we...
- What I Did On My Winter Vacation · No, Team Kebs hasn’t been hibernating for the season. We’ve...
- Meet Team Kebs · It’s safe to say that we’re our own worst clients....
- Home Studio Setup · A time-lapse overview of our home studio setup from Zach’s...
- After the Ceremony · Once the vows have been said, the speeches made, the...